SPIN CLASSES INNER WEST
SPIN CLASSES INNER WEST
Cycling is for every fitness level, low impact but high intensity. If you have bad knees or you're a bit overwieght, indoor cycling is perfect for you.
Ride to the beat of , it's all about movement to music....you can even request your favorite songs.
Come try spin, you'll love it!
I have been teaching cycle for 7 years and am as passionate about this program as I was when I first got on the bike.
Spin Classes. Indoor cycling has been around for over 20 years and is more popular now than ever so it must be doing something right!
Spin Classes Inner West
What I love most is just how simple but effective this program is...just consider this:
- Anyone can do it! It doesn’t matter if you are just starting to get back into exercise or are a seasoned athlete, cycling is for every fitness level.
- No coordination required – if you are challenged when it comes to tricky routines and challenging moves then never fear, anyone can sit on the bike and pedal.
- Low impact but high intensity – if you have bad knees or are a bit overweight, then indoor cycling is perfect as there is no jumping around and no pressure on the joints.
- You can push your limits in cycling without risking injury - it is such a simple movement with minimal technique required which means you can train hard but keep it safe and sound.
- You ride to the beat of some terrific tunes – it’s all about movement to music. Of course if you have any requests for songs, just let me know (but please no Celine Dion or Justin Bieber, I do have some standards).
- You have total control of your workout – it doesn’t matter if Lance Armstrong is sitting next to you, you ride your own road!
And what about the awesome benefits indoor cycling brings:
- It isn’t called the calorie killer for nothing – your heart rate will skyrocket and this means you don’t burn, you incinerate calories – around 600 or more in a single session.
- Cycling builds strength in your legs – so if you want sexy, toned legs, the spin room is the place to be.
- Cycling, like most exercise, reduces stress, improves your fitness level, increases stamina and just makes you feel good all over!
- If you are a bit nervous about riding outside with the traffic or if it is pouring rain, then no excuses, you always have the perfect conditions in a spin class so you will never miss a workout.
- Oh and you will look great in lycra!
So what are you waiting for? Time to put the fat on the fire and get on your bike!
Some Links To Check Out Related to Spin Classes Inner West