- Cert III Gym Instructor
- Cert IV Personal Training
- Freestyle Group Fitness Instructor
- Spin Instructor
- Level 1 and 2 Boxing Instructor
- Level 1 and 2 Kettle Bell Instructor
- Level 1 Kettle Bell Step
- Les Mills Grit Instructor
- Power Bands for mobility, strength and conditioning
- Rehabilitation Trainer – Rehab Essentials
- Fundamentals of Mobility
My Training Style
I have a functional approach to my sessions, focusing on compound movements targeting various muscle groups simultaneously and most of all getting bang for your buck. This all depends on client’s goals and what they want out of training.
My Fitness Philosophy
It is not about lifting the heaviest weights, leave your ego at the door. Its about performing your moves correctly, with good technique and focus on using the right muscle groups. Most of all its about overall fitness and well-being. I have a holistic approach with all my clients. I want them all to be able to operate functionally in everyday life and be happy inside and out.
My favourite class to teach
Spin of course Dark room, flashing lights and pumping beat just like having a night out.
My favourite quote
'Consistency is the key to success"